Welcome Home to the Elk River Valley
Over 35 years ago, Steve and Ann Stranahan discovered 580 acres of land north of Steamboat Springs, CO and upon it they built The Home Ranch. They have been welcoming families and friends to share their 'home' each summer, fall, winter and spring.
When you book your vacation at The Home Ranch your cabin and lodge room rate includes all of your ranch activities, equipment, guides, horses, wranglers, children's program and counselors, back-country adventures, live entertainment, exceptional gourmet cuisine at every meal, and local transportation to and from Yampa Valley Regional Airport and all the adventures we have to offer.
Your Summer Vacation at The Home Ranch Includes:
- The highly-praised cuisine of Executive Chef Jonathon Gillespie
- Exceptional horseback riding, equestrian lessons, and natural horsemanship clinics
- All of our summer adventure and activities
- Experienced wranglers, hiking guides, fly fishing guides, gear and equipment
- Guided Colorado fly fishing at our Orvis-endorsed fly fishing lodge
- Guided Rocky Mountain hiking
- Kids program with dedicated counselors (ages 6 - 12)
- Teens program with dedicated counselors (ages 13 and up)
- Outdoor adventures and activities that kids and teens love
- Evening activities for the whole family
- Great live music, roaring campfires, health and happiness for your whole family
- Nightly entertainment - barn dance, campfires, etc...
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Hayden Airport (HDN) or Steamboat Springs Colorado
For more information about creating your own memories on a summer dude ranch vacation, please call 970-879-1780 or