A Colorado Ranch Vacation for the Entire Family
Get Away from it all at The Home Ranch
If you desire a memorable vacation, where you feel completely free of anything that feels like work or planning, and you don’t want to rent a car, drive, plan everyone’s activities, arrange for good restaurants, or coordinate conflicting desires and schedule for every member of your family, we know how you feel. That’s why we take care of everything for you. We simply want you to get here, unwind, and completely relax.
When you book your vacation at The Home Ranch your lodging room rate includes ranch activities, equipment, guides, horses, wranglers, children’s program and counselors, back-country adventures, live entertainment, exceptional cuisine at every meal and local transportation to and from Yampa Valley Regional Airport airport and Styeamboat Springs.
Rest assured you will be presented with one check, at the end of your stay.
* Beer, wine spirits, massage therapy, gratuities, and adventures with outside outfitters are at additional fees.
Your Home Ranch Vacation Consists Of:
- The highly-praised cuisine of Executive Chef Jonathon Gillespie
- Lodging in one of our 8 private cabins or 6 lodge rooms
- Experienced wranglers, hiking guides, fly fishing guides, mountain bike guides, ski guides, gear, and equipment
- Exceptional horseback riding, equestrian lessons, and natural horsemanship clinics (Summer & Fall Only)
- Colorado fly fishing at our Orvis-endorsed fly fishing lodge (Summer & Fall Only)
- Cross country skiing, skate skiing, classic, backcountry skiing, and snowshoeing
- Ski shuttle to Steamboat Ski Resort
- Excellent children’s program with outdoor adventures and activities that kids and teens love (Summer Only)
- Great live music, roaring campfires, health, and happiness for your whole family
- Shuttle service to and from Hayden Airport (HDN) or Steamboat Springs Colorado
An Emphasis on Incredible Ingredients
Perhaps the greatest joy of being a guest at The Home Ranch is in indulging in our ‘haute mountain’ cuisine. Carefully raised, organic ingredients from our farm and gardens are brought directly to the kitchen where Chef Jonathon Gillespie and his culinary team create daily and seasonal menus from ingredients at the peak of flavor. Our award winning wine list (Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) provides a wide selection of bottles from around the world.