Make your Home in Clark, Colorado. Come share in this Western lifestyle.
Exceptional Ownership opportunities at our Murphy-Larsen Ranch in an unsurpassed setting near The Home Ranch
Available Home Sites are available in this ranch residential community development with magnificent views and 1500 acres of deeded recreational land. Nestled in a pristine Western ranching community near Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Ski, ride, bike, hike, fish and savor mountain solitude. Maximum twelve building sites.
Owner privileges include:
- Being a resident of an inspired and pristine alpine ranching community
- The best views in the valley, across the western Continental Divide
- Amenities at The Home Ranch
- Entertaining your guests at Owen’s Cabin, at the center of MLR.
- Use of the outdoor arena and equestrian events
- Private horseback trail riding, hiking and cross country ski trails
- Fly Fishing in the Elk River
- Proximity to National Forest Land and Active Ranch Lands
- A ten minute drive from the Clark Store and Post Office
Murphy-Larsen Ranch supports preservation efforts in the Elk River Valley while celebrating the area’s rich ranching traditions. Home owners enjoy four seasons of recreational opportunities in our dramatic setting along the western continental divide.
Eight 50 acre lots are available from the original maximum total of twelve. Property owners have deeded rights to large tracts for recreation. Contact us to find out more, or preview Murphy-Larsen Ranch online for photos, videos and the property map.