13 oz unsalted butter soften
1/3 cup milk & 1 tbsp. whole milk room temp
1 large egg yolk, room temp & beaten
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
3.5 cup all-purpose flour
- Cream butter on low
- Add next 4 ingredients (Will look curdled, but that’s okay)
- Gradually add flour- DON’T over mix
- Put in fridge for at least 4 hours
- Before rolling out let sit at room temp for at least 30 minutes
10 ripe peaches
1 Lemon, juiced
1 tbsp. almond extract
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. cardamom
¼ tsp. nutmeg
2/3 cup flower
1 cup sugar
1/1 tsp. fine sea salt
- Peel, cut peaches. Let marinate in bowl with first 7 ingredients
- In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Whisk to get rid of lumps.
- Combine flour mixture into peach mix.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust
- 400 for 10 minutes
- Put on crust guard, bake 350 for 50 minutes.
- Let set for at least an hour before serving.